Welcome to Carptwenty!
- Biggest pay lake of the Netherlands
- 28 hectares of fishing water in Twente
- 10 fishing spots (for singles & doubles)
- Quietly situated in beautiful nature
- Over 750 Carp with several 20kg+
- Excellent facilities
Carpfishing in the Netherlands
The official opening of Carptwenty was in 2020. The area is about 40 hectares, 28 hectares of which is water and is therefore the largest privatized fishing area in the Netherlands! For a carp adventure it is no longer necessary to travel far abroad. From now on you can do this in Almelo, in beautiful Twente.
Ten fishing spots were built, consisting of seven 2-person and three 1-person fishing spots. This means that anglers can enjoy fishing for large carp in peace and quiet. The Carptwenty waters are pristine. There are about 750 carp swimming in the water and fish over 20 kg are regularly caught.